SQLI Nordics is the leading supplier of e-commerce platforms in Sweden. We see ourselves a bit as outsiders in a compliant IT market - and we want to remain so. Where the old dragons are the empire, we are the rebels. We are small enough to be fast and flexible, but with our French owners SQLI behind us, we have enough muscle to win the big customers. This means that we can work with accounts such as Carlsberg, Volvo Cars, Tele2, DeLaval, Apoteket. Now we need to expand our family with a Senior UX/UI Designer.
Do you want to challenge digital commerce, and make it something better by enhancing the shopping experience and simplifying the choices that digital consumers need to make? Do you have a passion for solving problems and learning new things? Or are you a bit of a shopaholic, with lots of ideas that enhance digital shopping experiences? Then you can definitely be the one we are looking for.
What you will do
With us, you will work closely with customers, strategists, visual designers and developers in agile processes. We hope you have an unpretentious attitude to your work and a good ability to work together in a team. You will be challenged both in your role and with the assignments you are assigned. Important that you can drive yourself, but also enjoy working with a team. You will be participating early in projects and in a research phase, where your knowledge in research will be useful. Going from wireframes to user tests, all the way to finished design, is everyday food for you.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an innovative person, a hybrid between UX designers and visual designers with good knowledge of the user-centered design process, design patterns and the principles of interaction design. We hope that you have a burning interest in understanding the needs, behaviors and goals of target groups, as well as translating them into creative concepts and functional services. If you have the opportunity to turn business goals into digital services and converting user experiences, this is great.
We hope this is you
Between 5-10 years of work experience in UX / UI
- A curious colleague who wants to both achieve and exceed expectations
- Independent and used to working and collaborating openly in teams
- Good at explaining, imparting knowledge and arguing for your solution
- A person who is passionate about the big ideas but also the details of the craft
- Love quality and have an ability to absorb knowledge and trends
- A creator who is motivated, organized and responsible
- Has good experience using wireframes, prototypes, and interface demonstrations
- Have a good ability to use data analysis for design decisions
- Experience of conducting user research and user tests
What we offer
At SQLI Nordics, the users' best interests are always in focus! We have a high pace of innovation - where we constantly find new needs or potential for improvement in our customers' offerings - and continuously develop new products and services. Together with about 55 committed employees, you will be located in fantastic premises, centrally located in either Gothenburg or Stockholm. With us there are great opportunities to work remotely when you need it.
We are family
We give you community in the form of competent colleagues and a family atmosphere, driven and interesting customers and a creative and inspiring work environment where you can work in-house. With like-minded colleagues and hopefully with new personalities who can challenge and inspire you. We strive to work together smartly, actively and joyfully in everyday life and in our projects. We want commitment, cooperation, interest in development and innovation, curiosity and lots of joy in your job.
In our Spotify playlist you will find our philosophy and the message in the list shows who we are and want to be towards each other. There is something for everyone here and the most important thing we have is our employees, so we want to take good care of you here.
You will hopefully:
- Have fun when you go to work and contribute to a strong community in the office.
- Get even better at what you do and help our customers do the same. Maybe by listening to or sharing your expertise on our regular Spin-Off lunches in the office? Or by creating an interest group where you and like-minded people update and improve in the latest technology?
- Last but not least ... be involved in building the digital commerce of the future together with the sharpest colleagues in the business.
Interested? We are looking forward to getting to know you so please apply no later than 15th august 2022. The selection is ongoing and the position may be filled before the application deadline has passed. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Anna Phillips, recruitment manger, firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to read your application!
With ❤️ from